• Cut Dopio Cheese of Neochorouda with knife or wire without teeth.
• Do not add the brine or water in bowl. The brine of Dopio Cheese is produced so as to maintain ideal cheese; any other operation will affect taste.
• After opening the package, try to avoid exposure of the cheese in the air. There is no preservative, so it is natural that there will be oxidation.
• If Dopio Cheese starts to get rancid / oxidized, cut a thin layer on the surface and consume the rest.
• When removing the slice from the bowl, use clean knife or fork.
• When cheese gets to room temperature, it yields all its perfumes and you can enjoy the best flavor.
• Consume cheese within 5 days of opening the package or from its market by the deli counter. When it is in Tupperware you can
reserve it for more, but to have make sure that brine is enough to cover the cheese.
Why is the consumption of Dopio cheese of Noechorouda good.
• Put Dopio cheese in your food or salad and reduce use of salt.
• Dopio Cheese of Neochorouda has a high acidity and that’s why it has a low glycemic index and it needs low-acid foods to tie with to be more tasty and healthy.
• No lactose.
• It is completely natural, with only milk ingredient.
• No preservatives. The maintenance of the cheese is made only with salt.